There are a bunch of choices for outfitting your CrossFit box or garage gym these days. You have an empty space and need to fill it, but with what? To simplify the process and save you hours doing searches I’ve down the work for you. The list is in no particular order. If you feel others need to be added, just give me the info in the comments section below and I'll add them.
1. Rogue Monster Rigs – The Big Daddy in Rogues Lineup. I own or have used a bunch of equipment they sell and you can’t go wrong anything their gear. It’s top-notch quality, and stands up to daily abuse. They didn’t get as large as they did without exceeding customer expectations.
“The Rogue Fitness Monster Series includes expandable Pullup Rigs and Power Racks all built using 3x3" steel tubing and 1" hardware. The larger steel tube size and substantial hardware increases the stability and vibration absorption resulting in a virtually immovable piece of American made training equipment. The Rogue Monster Series Rigs and Racks were designed specifically for use by the world's top professional, collegiate and high school athletic facilities. Its substantial construction will withstand abuse from the most powerful athletes.” - As taken from Rogue.com
2. Rogue Monster Lite “The ML-24 Rig is the juggernaut of the new Monster Lite line. At full power, this ultra-sturdy, 3x3”, 11-gauge steel rig produces six bench racks / squat racks and as many as 14 pull-up stations. It’s essentially a complete weight training facility unto itself, but priced with the budget-conscious customer in mind. Like the standard Rogue Monster Rig, the Monster Lite is built with Rogue’s sturdiest foundation—the 3x3” upright. But by utilizing 5/8” bolts and fasteners rather than the standard Monster’s 1” holes, the ML-24 can also incorporate the cross members from the Rogue Infinity Series.” - As taken from Rogue.com
3. Rogue Infinity – “The Rogue Infinity Rig system is the base setup for more Affiliates around the world than any other system. These parts have been proven in past CrossFit Games competition, Affiliates, Garage Gyms and top tier training facilities. The idea was simple: create a system that allows for infinite customization no matter what your need. “- As taken from Rogue.com
4. Rogue Echo – “A pull-up rig is the center point of any training facility. In 2009 Rogue developed the Rogue Infinity Rig with repeating 4' - 6' - 4' sections. The Rogue Infinity Rig is used in Affiliates around the world and is the same Rig used at the CrossFit Games. The Rogue Echo Rig takes the best features from the Rogue Infinity Rig and delivers it at a price for those on a budget.” “- As taken from Rogue.com
5. Rogue Specialty Rigs – Rogue Leads the charge when it comes to accessories and add-ons, and specialty equipment. This page shows add-ons to their popular rigs. “Thought monkey bars were just for the playground? Well, if that playground is the 2011 CrossFit Games then you are right. Get ready to test your swing on the Rogue Monkey Rig.
As seen at the Home Depot Center, the 'Killer Cage' was one of the biggest surprises of the 2011 Reebok CrossFit Games. Now, the Monkey Cage is ready for your garage gym.
With five monkey bars and numerous spots for squat rack additions and other classic Infinity Rig add-on's, this rig is right for the center of your gym. It does it all and if you train hard enough, you will be able to as well.” - As taken from Rogue.com
6. Muscle Driver USA – Pendlay Elite Half Rack System “The Pendlay Half Rack is perfect for areas with limited floor space. Made to go against the wall and allow for the middle of the room to remain open. Footprint is 67" wide, 64" deep, 96" tall (104" with optional name plate crown). Standard with upper and lower band posts, 1" pull up bar, weight storage, accessory storage hooks, drop in safety bars and drop in J latches.” – As taken from muscledriverusa.com
7. Bull Dog Gear LTD. – If you’re in Europe. Mammoth Rigs “The Mammoth Range delivers a fully modular functional training rig platform than can grow as your facility expands and develops.
With Inbuilt power racks with 50mm hole spacing’s and options for laser cut numbering for quick, easy and accurate placement of jpegs.
Made from 80 x 80 Box section and manufactured in Staffordshire, Great Britain the Mammoth range brings together the best of British engineering to deliver a versatile functional training platform for strength and conditioning facilities.” – As taken from bulldoggear.co.uk
9. Wells Gym Equipment – “Every rig is built upon order to custom fit your facility. Delivery & Installation Service is Available. Floor & Wall Mounted Options. Permanent & Portable Designs.” – As taken from wellsgymequipment.com
11. Beaver Fit – If you’re in Europe – Performance Functional Training Rig “The BeaverFit Performance Rig has been built with the fitness and health club market in mind. It is ideal for use in group training sessions as it has 10 different work out stations. It easily accomdates all types of fitness enthusiasts from beginner to professionals.” – As taken from beaverfit.com
12. Alpha Fit – If you’re in Australia - We design and build 100% Australian made Rigs and Racks right here on the Gold Coast. Our rigs are custom made for each individual gym, to maximise the use of space within their budget. Our unique powder coating creates the best surface for max grip, but less hand tears. We are positive we can delivery a premium product with unbeatable customer service, so don't hesitate to Contact us today for more information and pricing on our rigs. We ship Australia wide with highly competitive shipping prices.
13. DMK Metals
14. Titan America Fitness -Victory Series Rigs.“The Titan America Fitness Victory Series Rigs are the toughest, most customizable Rigs on the market. Our Rigs were designed to give you unmatched quality, strength, options, and innovation at a price you can afford. Our Rigs are made from 3 x 3 - 11 Gage steel that is produced in California mills. Our precision CNC Machining experience allows us to cut all parts to incredible tolerances. The tighter the fit, the stronger the Rig. We precision machine everything to tolerances up to .0001 of an inch and then weld everything together perfectly. The days of pushing, bending and forcing pieces together are over. Our Rigs slide perfectly together, and each bolt fits exactly as planned.” – As taken from titanamericanfitness.com
16. MAX WOD – RIGS -
19. Power Monkey Fitness Equipment – Gym Rigs “Built here in the United States with schedule 40 steel pull up bars and 2x3 inch, 11 gauge steel uprights, you'll find the unyielding stiffness you expect. The Power Monkey Rig's unique Top Bar System utilizes a beefy rectangular 2.5x3 inch steel box frame across the top which gives our rig unparalleled strength while still affording unlimited adjustability in bar height and rig configuration.” – As taken from powermonkeyfitness.com
20. Triton Equipped – Custom Rigs -
21. Maverick Athletic Company – Free Standing - “Specifications: 2" x 2" 7 Gauge steel uprights with holes for J-Hooks. 1 1/4" Diameter Pull up bars1 set of J-Hooks with each 4' ack section. J-Hooks adjust from 34" to 62" in 4" increments.Rig must be bolted to the floor. Rig is 8' standard. Custom heights and width available.10' rig has 2 racks and 12 Pull Up Stations (2 people per 6' bar)Pull Up bar heights can be set at 8' or Rig is fully Powder Coated with a light texture finish.” – As taken frommaverickathleticcompany.com
22. Vulcan Strength
Last modified on